- Ph.D., Education, Kansas State University, 2010
- M.S., Architectural Engineering, Kansas State University, 2005
- B.S., Architectural Engineering, Kansas State University, 1998
- Scholarly Activity: Building MEP design, high performance building design and construction, energy codes, engineering education, retention issues
- Current Membership in Professional Organizations: American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Phi Alpha Epsilon, Tau Beta Pi
- Teaching: Energy codes, mechanical design, integrated building systems, ASHRAE competition team, building communication systems
Julia Keen, Ph.D., P.E., H.B.D.P.