Learning Outcomes and Assessments
M.S. in Architectural Engineering
Graduates of the M.S. Program in Architectural Engineering will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to solve advanced architectural engineering problems using discipline appropriate math, science, and computation and analysis skills.
- Advanced knowledge in the area of specialization.
- The ability to plan and conduct scholarly activities.
- The ability to communicate effectively both in written and oral forms.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.